Ares M40-A6 Sniper Rifle (Spring Powered - MSR-026 - Tan)
• True-to-life recreation of the real M40A6 rifle in Airsoft form!
• Fully modular Rail System allows the rifle to customized with all kinds of accessories and gives the user full control of where to mount them
• Improved ergonomics compared to the A5 with an integrated pistol grip
• Folding stock with adjustable cheek piece and adjustable Length of Pull
• High-power internal spring system fires an impressive 430 FPS
• 45 Round steel cased magazine
• Spring Powered
• Fully Adjustable Stock with Cheek Piece
• Ergonomic Anti-Slip Rubber Pistol Grip
• 8 Sides Modular Hand Guard
• 490mm Picatinny Rail System
• Co2 Upgrade Compatible
• Made from CNC 6063 Aluminium + Metal
• 3450 Grams in Weight
• Fires Single and Safe
The ARES M40A6 in true-to-life Airsoft recreation of the real thing. It features the same modular rail system, modular adjustable folding stock, and improved ergonomics. The rifle sports a full length 20mm Picatinny upper rail which is ideal for all kinds of optics. Internally the rifle features a high-power spring system that makes this a formidable rifle choice on any field of play.
The M40 variants of sniper rifles have had a long lifespan in the US Marine Corps, dating back all the way to 1966. The rifle has undergone many changes over the years, mostly to update features as firearms technology progresses. The M40A6 is the latest and greatest in that pursuit of improving the venerable M40 rifle.
An upgrade from the preceding A5 variant, the M40A6 has a completely different chassis featuring a full-length modular rail system, expanding the potential to mount & position rifle accessories. Further improvements were made on the ergonomics of the rifle with the integration of a pistol grip, and a fully modular stock with adjustable cheek piece and length of pull. The stock also folds, which when paired with the A6's shorter barrel allows the rifle to be packed in a bag for long hauls and treks.